Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Yup, another challenge

♥ Created by One book at a time ♥

Okay, so it's pretty simple, read at least 12 paranormal/fantasy romance books in  one year.
I think this is going to be pretty simple for me since, basicly, I read nothing but paranormal/fantasy romance (of course I do but like 85% of the books I read is paranormal/fantasy).

Here are the books I plan on reading - This list might change - in no particular order:

1.City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
2.City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
3.City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
4.Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
5.Graceling by Kristin Kashore
6.Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
7.Evermore by Alyson Noël
8.Boys that Bite by Mari Mancusi
9.Fallen by Lauren Kate
10.Crecsendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
11.Gone by Michael Grant
12.Beastly by Alex Flinn

No comments:

Post a Comment