Saturday, March 12, 2011

More Covers revealed


 Lola and the boy next door - Stephanie Perkins.

This is the companion to 'Anna and the french kiss' and I've got to say that I like that cover a whole lot more than this one. I just think that this looks too fluffy and girlish. I know that it's a romance book but still... I don't like this cover very much.






Crossed - Ally Condie

This is the sequel to the very popular Matched. I've heard mixed reviews about it so I don't know if I'll get this series. But the covers are beautiful. I love that she is breaking out of her little bubble, but I think that that picture could've been alot bigger because there's alot of grey on this cover, and that is... not fun.



Nightshade - Andrea Cremer


This book really got itself a remake. I love the other nightshade cover but I have to say that this is really really pretty as well.
I haven't read this book but I really want to so I'll probobly get this cover sometime :)





Wolfsbane - Andrea Cremer

Of course the sequel to Nightshade had to get a make-over  too :D
This is also preeeetty awesome, I love the green.


1 comment:

  1. ive been seeing these books everywhere i think im gonna try and read these when i can.

    Im a new follower, great blog you got.
    follow me?
    ficbookreviews

    ReplyDelete