Thursday, July 28, 2011

New HG pictures! YAY!

Check out these awesome pictures from The hunger games movie ♥


I have to say; I still do not like the casting choice for Peeta OR Gale. They just look... wrong :S

I wonder if this might be in the beginning, when Katniss and Gale is hunting in the woods...:D


Naaw, look at peeta in his baking-clothes...still do not like it.

Here's some pictures from the arena:




Here's the justice building:

Is this Effie?? Who do you think it is?

Ohh, check Prim out ^^ She looks so cute!

The coal mine in District 12:

Also, here's Katniss and Gale at the reaping:


Sorry for the picture bomb :S I'm just so frikkin' exited for this movie!

4 comments:

  1. Jag är lite tveksam på Gale, men Peeta är ju så god damn perfect! Blev så otroligt glad när jag fick reda på att Josh skulle spela honom :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, ne jag tycket inte om the casting choice for Peeta or Gale actually :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so not how I pictured Peeta! Anyways, I hope they portray all the characters right! I cannot wait to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you, Peeta and Gale just don't look right. I didn't imagined them to look like that at all. Gale doesn't look like someone who hunts and all, more like a model. And Peeta? Common! I'm so upset about it, coz I have a crush on Peeta :P

    ReplyDelete