Thursday, June 2, 2011

Trailer thursday (5): Cloaked, Entwined

Whoa, I haven't done one of these in a long while! So therefore I give you two awesome booktrailers today :



I've read Alex Flinn's two other fairytale books, Beastly and A kiss in time, and this one is waiting for me on my shelf :)
Not only Alex' stories are magical, her writing is aswell. She has this way of locking you in the book and keeping you there (in an awesome way). Reading Flinn's books actually makes me believe in magic ♥




This book seems downright awesome! It's gotten great reviews and I really, really, really want to read it. The twelve dancing princesses was one of my favorite fairytales as a child (The elves and the shoemaker was another favorite of mine, wich I'm guessing, Cloaked is loosely based on), so this can be nothing but an amazing book (plus the cover is gorg-eous xD).

No comments:

Post a Comment